Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New Apple iPad Pro & Air - ORDER NOW

Afternoon all With the weather turning and as we enter Summer, are you thinking of treating yourself? If the answer is YES, then I'm happy to share that the NEW Apple iPad Pro & Air models are NOW available for order and you can get yours the next wo...

Pro 13 inch.png Pro 11 inch.png Air 11 inch.png Air 13 inch.png
Dave-O2 by Community Manager
  • 22 replies
  • 2 kudos

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How do I unlock my phone after closing down my tariff?

Just moved to Australia so closed down my o2 contract, paid it all off etc and have an Aus SIM card to put in the handset. I'm trying to unlock my phone so the new SIM card will work and I can't work out how to do it. On the o2 website it says "The o...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Using iPhone abroad

I am currently travelling in Germany and Austria and I am unable to get any service. I am only able to use phone on wifi. I have tried all the usual things, resetting phone, resetting network settings, removing and replacing SIM. I have had a long on...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone 7 messages/ text disappeared not received

Yesterday all of my messages/ texts disappeared! Now I'm not reveiving any that are sent to me!I've not done anything to my iPhone 7 and all updates have been installed!Has anyone else had this problem? I'm not too bothered about loosing texts but it...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! collecting

I appilied for a contract iphone it says delivery will be by tues is there any way i could just collect in nearest o2 shop

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPad Pro fails to roam

I have pay monthly o2 Sim in both iPhone and iPad Pro. Both are enabled for continental roaming both on the device and with the appropriate add-on. But I have failed to get the iPad to roam in France on two occasions and as I cross the channel again,...

• 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! broken phone

Hello O2 team,I have broken screen on my phone and I've got insurance so where I need to call? if you could send me a number for the insurance department please.Thank youKind regardsLucie Vodickova

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Iphone Warranty

Hi - ive been told that an i phone on a 2 year contract is still under warranty for the duration of the contrct - carphone warehouse told me not so.... Can anyone clarify this?

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Spam emails

Just a quick warning. I had an email supposedly from O2, saying 'thanks for staying with O2 your bill is ready to view £445.93 !! with a link to view my bill. It used my name and everything and looked almost genuine. It would be very easy for someone...

• 15 replies
  • 1 kudos

EMAILS using my bt account

Hi. When I try to get my emails on my iPhone it keeps popping up with U/N or P/W is incorrect yet both work to allow me to sign into my bt with no problem whilst using my laptop.My other email accounts are fine when using both machines.I can get my b...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sharing iPhone data with iPad

I have an iPhone with a data sharing tariff and an iPad with PAYG data that is due to expire in a few days. When this happens I plan to get a 30 day Pay Monthly sim for the iPad and set up data sharing at the end of the 30 days. Is it possible for me...

rossmc87 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos