Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New Apple iPad Pro & Air - ORDER NOW

Afternoon all With the weather turning and as we enter Summer, are you thinking of treating yourself? If the answer is YES, then I'm happy to share that the NEW Apple iPad Pro & Air models are NOW available for order and you can get yours the next wo...

Pro 13 inch.png Pro 11 inch.png Air 11 inch.png Air 13 inch.png
Dave-O2 by Community Manager
  • 22 replies
  • 2 kudos

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! broken phone

hi.my phone's screen just shattered into a 1000 pieces. I do have insurance.Can I do something about this?I am abroad

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Selling my old Phone

Can I sell my old phone to someone on a different network or do I need some code from o2 ( iPhone 5s )

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! new iphone authentication code can't access it

Just got a new iphone - I've been sent a text message with the authentication code which obnviously I can't access as it's on my phone which I am tyring to set up! No land line either how do I get the code!

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Voice Mail

I have an Apple SI phone and have set up my voice mail message but I cannot receive mesages. When calling myphone it just rings and rings and does not go to voice mail. I have tried the usual advice but does not work. Does 02 have to activate somethi...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! IPhone 6s locked

Hi, I have a locked iphone and after 6calls with the hotline/ emails to support etc. nobody could't help to unlock this phone. We need the phone for business and want to use it in Germany with other SIM Cards too.Five times the support told me it's d...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New Sim Card

I have recevied a present of an Iphone 7 to replace my Iphone 4. How do I get a new nano sim please

• 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Contract Expiring

Hi guys, My 24 month contract runs out at the end of the month.Any idea if it just keeps automatically running month by month until I decide on a new tariff? Cheers

J90 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Calls

How can I see a list of incoming calls over a week ago

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Iphone Fingerprint recognition

My IPhone 6s no longer recognises my fingerprint for easy unlocking of the phone.I was going to set up Apple Pay but that is also fingerprint!I tried deleting the fingerprints, but it won't recognise anything to re-add them.Any suggestions before I t...

• 4 replies
  • 1 kudos