Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Iphone 7-Iphone 12 and Apple Watch

Hi there, first of all let me try to explain my problem, I cannot update my iphone 7 to the latest IOS so I can unpair my apple watch series 5 which needs an update then copy the data from my iphone 7 to the new iphone 12 I have. Would I have any iss...

Resolved! Purchased apple AirPods

Filled out all necessary details to pay monthly for apple AirPods which were £9.75 per month with a £20 fee upfront. When processing eligibility and payment, £20 payment was sent to o2 from my bank account but an error message displayed saying “somet...

Resolved! No plug with charger?

I upgraded to an iPhone 12 recently, I’ve swapped from android, however when I received my new phone it came with the charging less but no plug??

Resolved! Connecting new Apple SE watch left me with no signal on phone

Hi I’ve had several calls to 02 today. I have a new Apple Watch and connected it this morning but ever since I’ve had absolutely no signal on the phone or watch. The watch said to contact 02. They’ve reset it to idata but no luck. I can’t connect to ...

KateH by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Visual Voicemail

I’m finding it hard to re-activate visual voicemail, the support page says to make sure I have idata Bold On activated, but I can’t find it anywhere.

Grego by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

SIM stopped working after pairing iPhone 12 with Apple Watch 6

Hello all!I have an iPhone 12, and I have received as a gift an Apple Watch series 6 (Cellular). When pairing my watch with my phone, I also tried to include in my Monthly plan with o2 the £5 to use my apple watch without having my phone with me. Wel...

Elia by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Apple music

Does anyone know how to redeem the Apple Music for the £20 monthly 150 gb?

Albina by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Apple chargers

Hi, does the iPhone 7 charger work with the iPhone 11? I know that it comes with the lightening charger and no plug, but does the old charger still charge it (for in the car ect)

Trey by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone call goes silent but stays connected

Hi can somebody please help! For a few weeks now whenever I make or recieve a call, the call goes silent about a minute or two in. The call stays connected and the person on the other end can hear everything but its complete silence at my end. I've t...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ipad not delivered yet

My ipad hasn't been delivered and was meant to be next day delivery I ordered on momday