cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple Event - September 7 @ 6PM. Watch it happen here.

Chris_K
Former Staff
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

Hey all,

Some of you may know, and some may not, but it has been confirmed that Apple will be hosting a special event next Wednesday, September 7 at 6PM. As always, officially we don't know anything - either what Apple may or may not unveil, or what the purpose of the event is for.

If however you look back at the last several Apple Events held around September time, then you can probably make an easy educated guess around what to expect.

So, if you're an Apple fan, then come back here from 6PM next Wednesday and you can watch the live stream below. If for any reason the video doesn't work, then you can try the direct YouTube link or the official Apple website.

PS. For our regulars - assuming things happen or are shown at this Apple Event that we/you may be expecting or hoping for, then you know what comes next. 

Me_at*re$d

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

adec
Level 7: Part Timer
  • 129 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 7 Solutions

Ah I'll be watching.... apart from the eheem 14 .. I'm hoping they'll drop some info about an AR/VR headset.. supposedly Reality One.. Reality Pro.. and a 3rd name were registered just recently... 

Crown Communication - an O2 Select Partner
Message 2 of 6

Chris_K
Former Staff
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

Evening all. Just a reminder that the Apple Event starts in just under 15 minutes time. Check out the embedded YouTube live stream above from 6pm or click on one of the links.

Share your thoughts here on anything you're interested in or that catches your eye.

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 3 of 6

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10204 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3013 Solutions

Sorry but I would still buy a Garmin, battery life, designed to be a fitness and outdoor watch, none of the Apple Watches do anything for me....

iPhone 14,, boring!!! they had added a Plus Model, no innovation 😞  

And Bullit beat them to the Satellite SOS stuff and its not even out of the POC stage by SpaceX or T-Mobile 😞   

And Garmin already do this with the InTouch devices....

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 4 of 6

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93252 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

FrancoJJameson
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I wonder if o2 will offer  plans for Apple Watch Ultra? 

Message 6 of 6