Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple Watch ultra Orders

VJ27
Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi all, does anyone have issues with their Apple Watch ultra orders? I ordered mine on the 17th September (trail loop) and all I can see is awaiting stock. I rang O2 on an update and they suggested cancelling my contract and getting a strap that’s available but that’s not ideal as it’s another hard search on my credit so not ideal. 

Are others having the same issue? It would just be nice to know even if it’s a ‘yes a couple of weeks’ or something. 

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13

Diva
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Same frustrating 

Message 2 of 14

VJ27
  • 9 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I know it must be tough from O2 to know exactly but a rough timescale would be good to know when we are getting it. Plus just hearing about the Royal Mail strikes, I wonder how that will affect our orders and deliveries. 

Message 3 of 14

Theboynorm
  • 37 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I ordered my on the 8th September, then advised to order a different strap / size. ended up with three on order whole on the home with customer care checking stock. Phone the next day to discuss and the call agent ended up cancelling all devices so back to waiting for future stock up to 4 weeks. 

Message 4 of 14

Afzaal
  • 6 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I ordered the Apple Watch ultra on the 8th September, the blue band, I’ve not heard anything back until I called this morning, said theirs delays with stock on that particular model, could be up to 4 weeks, but if I want another version of the band that they have I would have to cancel that first order and order what they have in, this means another hard check on my credit, the least they could do is give a time frame or availability time

Message 5 of 14

laurenlin123
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I’m on the same boat. Apple Watch ultra with trail loop strap  😞 disappointed, I don’t mind waiting, but if that means we have to wait til the end of November, at least I want to know about it:( “4 weeks after 4 weeks….

Message 6 of 14

ScottyBeeGee
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Yep. Me too. A rough date at least. I’m sure Apple would have told o2 of a rough fulfilment timescale! Pass the info on! 

Message 7 of 14

Welshuser
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

This might not be helpful but i ordered mine on Tuesday (this week) and it's being delivered today! I went for the green bracelet, not sure if they have a glut of stock for them?

Message 8 of 14

gatrell
Level 3: Thinker
  • 48 Posts
  • 7 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Mine has been on order for two weeks and customer services keep giving a different message.

On moment it's ready for delivery and next. Told it stuck at "confirm waiting for provisioning" and it's being passed to the "back office team"

I'm fully expecting the issue to be the fact I have yet received my iPhone and they can't provision the watch till I have the phone (moving from Samsung). However CS have told me this doesn't matter and the watch will arrive before the phone.

Confused to say the least 

Message 9 of 14

VJ27
  • 9 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I think it’s normal with the confusion with O2 at the moment. In Apple Store they are showing that they can deliver in 2 weeks so I rang up O2 asking when I’m getting mine as no update at all. One person said to me still no update but they have some in stock and transferred me to retentions saying they can sort something out for me. Retentions said to me nothing to do with them and told me to speak to customer services. Customer services told me no date yet and they don’t know when, could 2, 4 or more weeks still. I said it was shocking how they can’t seem to guarantee when customers will get their watch’s. So my conversation with them went from getting really happy as they had stock to no they don’t have stock. Shocking really and I’m back to square one not knowing when I’m getting it. 

Message 10 of 14