Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple Watch Ultra

Mightyjazz
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Just out my apple watch ultra is going to take another 4 weeks after placing the order on the 9th September day of the launch.  I was informed the its due to the colour of the wrist band I ordered which I will be changing any way as it was not the colour I wanted.  But here is the kicker they have other colours in stock and are not contacting the customers that pre ordered asking them if they would like to change as it is the same device in everyway just a different wrist band but you can cancel the order and place another order and go through a hard credit search again for that colour.  What a bloody joke we are talking about pre orders that people have place and no offence to anyone they should have priority and be contacted to see if they would like a different colour why is it so difficult

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93248 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6980 Solutions

Probably because they want to retain the preorders whilst also making vast profits on any existing stock

To be honest I would take being told that they had other stock with different wrist bands with a massive pinch of salt

Message 2 of 6

L_W_Ward
Level 12: Nimble
  • 625 Posts
  • 42 Topics
  • 3 Solutions

I agree you should be able to swop to a different one but I don’t know the systems behind all this. 

I’ve decided I’m selling my Apple Watches to get an ultra for daily use and running. I’m waiting till it is in stock incase I don’t like the band and can sweep way.

iPhone 13 Pro Max 25gBG,
iPad 9th Gen,
Apple Watch Ultra,
,Airpod Pro,
Apple TV 4K,
Apple TV HD,
HomePods,
Message 3 of 6

Sherwaddy
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Im the same, i ordered mine on 10th September, and even chased friday to be told it was arriving on Saturday ( i even challenged and they said yes!).  Guess what - Saturday morning - got am email saying its out of stock with no delivery date.  

Spoke to another customer service advisor who simply told me it was out of stock and i need to contact the store when i ordered the click and collect from.    Just cancelled the order and hte person didnt even ask why!  Might just take all 5 of our accounts to EE now so fed up with the poor customer service..

Message 4 of 6

deltanet
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Same here, ordered my watch on the day of launch. Spoke to o2 complaints team today, and same as customer service (a bit rude by the way at least the one i was dealing with) told me "if you are not happy to wait, cancel the order and buy the one that is available." No ETA or anything. Same as you @Sherwaddy , thinking of taking my contract elsewhere, over 15 years with o2. Frustration beyond any limits.

Message 5 of 6

Welshuser
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi - randomly i ordered on Tuesday (Green strap), had a text saying it's out of stock and they'll let me know... I've just had a text & e-mail saying it's arriving tomorrow?

Message 6 of 6