Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New Apple iPad Pro & Air - ORDER NOW

Afternoon all With the weather turning and as we enter Summer, are you thinking of treating yourself? If the answer is YES, then I'm happy to share that the NEW Apple iPad Pro & Air models are NOW available for order and you can get yours from 15 May...

Pro 13 inch.png Pro 11 inch.png Air 11 inch.png Air 13 inch.png
Dave-O2 by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

iphone dropping calls

My iphone 7 keeps dropping out of calls mid conversation... This has only happened since updating to IOS 11 and I suspect it is happening only when someone on another iphone calls me although this may not be the case. In addition, the battery life si...

Resolved! Data tariff transfer to new ipad

At the end of November 2017 my iPad that I purchased on contract comes to an end. I have been gifted a new cellular iPad and I want to transfer the sim from the old iPad to the new one. I need the software to view my tariff charges on the new iPad bu...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Usage

How how does one check data usage status? I’m using an iPad and I don’t want to use more data than my monthly allowance. Thank you in advance for your help.

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Iphone 6s data not working in Belgium

Hi,I travel regularly and have never experienced this issue. All settings in place and roaming option selected but I still cannot use mobile data 4G. Top of screen tells me I’m on Orange B but often shows an E. Have texted Active 2020 but still not w...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data Use

Where can I find how much data I have used? I have received a message saying I am out of data

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! WiFi calling - how does it work?

I have been all over the O2 site and cannot find the answers.When a call is set up on WiFi Indios and I move out of WiFi area O2 say the call seamlessly moves to 4g.Is this via the data capabilities of 4g or using Voice over 4g (VOLTE) which is no in...

Frogger by Level 3: Thinker
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

S7 Edge Cracked Screen

I have just cracked my screen and the on/off button isn't working properly. How can i get tgis replaced as i am on an 02 contract? Also do tou know how much it will cost?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! new iPhone 7+

Will you be getting in any red iPhone 7+ in again?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

no free gift in my Basket

After constantly being bombarded wit txts and E mail massaged telling me Ive got something free in my basket I log on and theres nothing there. Please advise what you are trying to give me. otherwise post it to my home addtress xxxxxxxxxxxxx [Mod edi...

• 2 replies
  • 1 kudos