Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Phone damaged but out of warranty - need advice!

Hi,My phone (LG Optimus L3) is approximately two months out of its warranty, but has recently become damaged after it was lost and returned to me!The LCD display is completely ruined, I can still use the touch screen to control the phone, but obvious...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! lost contacts

just a moan apart from dreadful signal and internet connection dg11uh, i broke phone, galaxy s4 i got pics back ok but have lost all contacts the pics came over when i put sim in a temp phone but no contacts i then got my phone fixed but no contacts ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! MMS stopped sending

Hi, I've had a paymonthly sony xperia on O2 for about 6 months now, everything working fine up until yesterday evening when for some reason all text messages began to fail sending, as far as i'm aware there have been no new updates or apps and i have...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! S3 disconnecting from Kies when backing up. is it battery???

hiim hoping someone can help me with an issue on my s3basically when backing the phone up it tends to disconnect and reconnect. i have bought a genuine samsung cable and the fault is still there.occasionally it would do this whilst charging too.ive t...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! HTC Wildfire

im having 2 issues with my HTC on o2.first is mms and internet. followed the instructions to manually install , got to final part of accepting settings and the application locked up.now i cant get into it,everytime i try it comes up with error messag...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 in South Africa

I am working in South Africa foor a few weeks and can not connect to O2 - what network os recommended please

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Blackberry Messenger for Android

Well it's now 5.20pm on Saturday 21st September, and there is no sign of this yet? Fair warning there are about 20 apps in the Google Play store all of which are fakes and at best will flood your phone with adverts.

perksie by Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 38 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sony Xperia Zwon't charge... on or off

Hi, I noticed today that when I put my phone on charge, switched on or off, it actually doesn't charge. I have connected it to different chargers now, tried switching it off for an hour but nothing happens, no LED light no charging symbols. Any ideas...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Internet while travelling abroad

HiI will be travelling abroad this weekend and want to take advantage of using Internet on my phone (£1.99 per day with 02).. Currently when I go abroad I am not able to access Internet. I know I need to adjust the settings on my samsung galaxy s3 bu...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! unlocking

Hi all, apologies if there's already a thread on this somewhere. But I have been trying repeatedly to get my old phone unlocked so my mum can use it. The O2 "auto bot" keeps coming back saying I didn't buy the phone from them so I can't unlock it. Bu...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos