Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Note 4 Hidden Features

For those who already have theirs, and those who I'm sure are eagerly awaiting its arrival.http://global.samsungtomorrow.com/?p=44580

Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Xperia Z2 (D6503)

Sony have began the 4.4.4 rollout. Any news from anybody at o2 as to when we can expect the update?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 56 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! S5 loses 4G only in the afternoons

Ok, Very stumped with this one, New S5 4G works great in the mornings, at the same time every afternoon (1.15pm) the 4G signal goes and im left with G the rest of the day. I've had a sim swap to eliminate that,i'm kind of at a loss now, is the phone ...

• 27 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Nexus 5.0 factory images are here

Android 5.0 Lollipop Nexus factory images are live — here's how to update! http://www.androidcentral.com/android-50-hits-nexus-devices-heres-how-updateEnjoy.

• 14 replies
  • 3 kudos

Galaxy tab s

So I've just treated myself to a tab s 10.5 inch have to say first impressions are great and it compliments my note 4 beautifully

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

PS4 Remote Play now on Z2 Devices!

Hi Everyone, Z2 Phone & Tablet… We all know how good these devices are, and with the new update being released today these devices are about to get even better. We’ve seen posts here on the community, your tweets, facebook messages and even private m...

11222.jpg
Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Kit-Kat for Samsung Galaxy Note 2

Hello,Please could you tell me when Kit-Kat will be available for my Note 2 over Kies or OTA?Thanks,Glenn

• 123 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ascend P6 kitkat

Common question from the looks of things. Has anyone got Ascend P6 with KitKat yet?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing device in Google Play.

Hi there, I have just started using my upgraded xperia z1 compact and can't access googleplay from my phone. If I access the play store from a browser and log in, my old device is registered, and I can't seem to find how to change this to my new devi...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos