Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Network terrible

I have tried contacting 02 via their live chat and got the message to come back between 7am and 11pm. As its only 1.30pm they've got something wrong there! I've had no network coverage, ability to use my phone since starting it up this morning, sever...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Galaxy S5 - Lollipop upgrade stuck on "Starting apps"

Hi, My S5 has been upgrading to Lollipop since 7:45 this morning (10:20 am now) - so over 2.5 hours. It is a black screen with "Android is upgrading - Starting apps" shown and a spinning disc. Has anyone had this before? Should I force a restart or j...

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No Internet whilst on the phone

Hi allI have read a recent post regarding this subject however I own a Samsung galaxy alpha and I too cannot browse the internal whilst on a call. This is a pretty standard function on other networks so what's the problem here.Please helpDieter

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Uploading photos from Sony Xperia Z1 Compact.

Hi All. when uploading photos to my laptop from my Sony Xperia Z1 compact it uploads each photo several times in different sizes, from thumbnail to full screen, dose anyone else have this problem and if so how do I stop it. Answers in easy to underst...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! samsung s2 picture message trouble

i cannot get pictures from daughter also on payg o2 or anywhere have reset apn to default tried with data on and off or just wifi help please

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Not receiving texts abroad

Morning everyone, I am currently working in sierra Leone for a couple of months and everything had been fine until Saturday. I was receiving texts from everyone, however, since Saturday I have not been able to receive texts from my partner. I can tex...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Google Play won't play ball - I think?

Sony Experia E model D2005. Now trying to download SONOS controller for Android. On an exact similar D2005 my wife did it successfully. It is invisible on my phone after going to Firefox and downloading and installing. It reported subsequently as bei...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! HTC One M7 Baseband version

Hi all! Can anyone please tell me which radio version (Baseband version) use O2 for HTC M7? RADIO version (Baseband version) is a string number like: 4A.22.3263.28 10.38r.1157.04L and can be found in Settings / About / Software information / More / B...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

4.4.3 now rolling out to HTC One M7's

Hey there HTC One M7 users,You may have noticed my thread here a week or two ago about the HTC One M8 getting the 4.4.3 update? We’ve heard the grumbles from the M7 folk, but have no fear – you have not been forgotten as you too can now grab the late...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

new sim

need some helpI fitted an O2 international sim to my phone and it won't connect to any int numbers, in all other respects the phone works fine, been onto O2 and they cannot find a problem no bars have been placed on my phone.I fitted the sim to anoth...

• 25 replies
  • 0 kudos