Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Google Play Store

Hi I have a samsung galaxy s6 128gb and noticed that the google play store is very laggy when browsing through the main app page but when i scroll through the my apps section of the google play store it is not laggy, it is only when scrolling through...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contacts

Hia.Ive got a new phone, sim and number. My contract ended on my other phone which i havent got at the minute. Will i still be able too get my contacts of it when i get it back.Paula

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung S5 (lollipop)

Lollipop update faults.IF i use the camera on my samsung s5 the second the picture is viewed (wheather its straight away or later) the picture immediately covered at least half of the picture in a grey block or picture becomes very distorted. Tried a...

stik by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone accident

Dropped my phone down the loo this morning out of my dressing gown pocket. Quickly retreived it but water has obviously got into it. Cannot get to an )2 shop until after work. Anyone got any tips/help/advice of anything I can do to help!! It has got ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! voicemail

got a voicemail the otherday (did`nt even know it was on) now I cannot get rid of the icon in top left corner and every time i open phone its there!!! very annoying... grrr

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tu Go setup problem

I downloaded Tu Go and installed it on my Samsung Galaxy. It has apparently been registered. When I came to log in it asked for phone number and password but I had not setup a password and there had been no screen on which to do this. I did get 3 SMS...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Galaxy S6 browser tabs.

Running Lollipop 5.1.1. Keep gettting a message that I have fifty tabs open and I need to close them when in reality only a few are open. If I close them everything is ok for a while, so more an annoyance than anything and I don't really want to do a...

lenfish by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Samsung Note 5

Im due an upgrade from my Note 3. Do we know if O2 will ever get the Note 5? I don't fancy getting the Note 4 this month if the Note 5 suddenly becomes available. Alternatively, do folk rate the S6 Edge plus over the Note 4 and 5 instead seeing as it...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! S4 text message delay after upgrading to KitKat

Hi,This is driving me nuts now. I had the notification that there was a software update on my Samsung Galaxy S4 to KitKat which completed successfully then ever since I've had nothing but trouble with text messages.It seems that incoming messages are...

Blakey1152 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 failure to solve Android 5.0.1 upgrade problem

After upgrading my Nexus5 from Android 4.4.4 to 5.0.1 I found it impossible to get a 4G connection (or even a 3G or any other connection apart from wifi). With 4.4.4, 4G had worked fine. After spending most of a day trying out most of the obvious sol...

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos