cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Always no signal... says Signal Not in the range.. not able to call

Anonymous
Not applicable

I placed an order for O2 SIM Contract through Mobiles.co.uk on 12th of March (Ref No: 79438192) and got that SIM on 17th. But started using from 26, since had old contract and was in the process of using my old number.

From that point i am facing issues.  Always no network. no 3G. Always saying No Registered network, even though have signals sometime,  havr to try minimum 10 times to call a person. Almost had 7 times O2 chat, visited O2 shop.. but still nothing has been resolved

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93252 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions
Message 2 of 7

MI5
  • 144497 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27709 Solutions
Have you done a sim swap, or if the same size sim, just use your old sim. http://swapmysim.o2.co.uk/
Your contract will update on the system automatically if it was an upgrade.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 7

jonsie
  • 93252 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions
Message 4 of 7

MI5
  • 144497 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27709 Solutions
Possibly so - It certainly sounds like the sim they are trying to use isn't activated yet.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 5 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have done SIM swap.. Actually this is happening only in my Office... During my office hours... no incoming/out going. But i checked with other O2 users, they said signal is poor, but they are managed to call. But for me not, even though showing 2 to 3 signal range. When at my home and all getting the range between 2 to 4.

Message 6 of 7

MI5
  • 144497 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27709 Solutions
Check if there are any problems reported here http://status.o2.co.uk/
If not, you can report it yourself using the disagree button.

Currently using:
Message 7 of 7