Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jelly Bean for Galaxy S2 Roll out started

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144541 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27716 Solutions
http://www.sammobile.com/2013/01/23/samsung-rolls-out-android-4-1-2-jelly-bean-update-to-the-galaxy-...
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 1 of 596
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
  • 144541 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27716 Solutions
it's official. Now released slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:

View solution in original post

Message 229 of 596
595 REPLIES 595

Anonymous
Not applicable
Good so when will o2 be rolling it out as it looks like I'll be keeping my SII
Message 2 of 596

MI5
  • 144541 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27716 Solutions
Not in any rush are you....? slight_smile

Currently using:
Message 3 of 596

Anonymous
Not applicable
Nah not now just upgraded to a Note II after my false start yesterday lol. Sony Xperia Z 10" android Tablet mmmm not sure not been out for long or is it the phone? Nexus devices are ace really really pleased with the one's I've got (7&10) but never had any luck with anything LG so left the 4 alone. Was a sony person but am now a samsung person lol.
iechyd da
Message 4 of 596

MI5
  • 144541 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27716 Solutions
xperia z is the new phone coming out next month. Always been Samsung myself but like the look of the "z". Agree with LG reputation but the 4 seems well built... time will tell I guess.... Nice to know you're sticking around wink

Currently using:
Message 5 of 596

Anonymous
Not applicable
Grandson is happy with the pen on my note II lol, I think he only wanted me to get 1 for that. Have heard good things about the Nexus 4 but as I said LG big NO for me, the nexus's are great as you get all the updates weeks before any body else. The N7 & N10 are really great bits of kit it's just a shame that the like's of sky ban 10" tabs from Sky Go as it great on the N7 and would be great on the N10 both knocks spots off the ipad. But where there's a will there's a way lol
iechyd da
Message 6 of 596

MI5
  • 144541 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27716 Solutions
Let's not go down the SkyGo app farce again wink

Currently using:
Message 7 of 596

Anonymous
Not applicable
MI,
lol ok sorry forgot about that and yes best if I keep away Sly Go. Just had a text saying my note II is out in the van for delivery lol should be fun trying to get to me been snow bound for 6 days lol
iechyd da
Message 8 of 596

MI5
  • 144541 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27716 Solutions
I'm always jealous when people get new phones....

Currently using:
Message 9 of 596

Anonymous
Not applicable
Why? lol they are only a lump of metal, plastic and components lol Grandson not happy now as he says it's nearly like his N7 and so he better have a 10" tab instead lol I told him I will sell his N7 if he wants a bigger tab, Oh no grampa better keep it just in case lol not tell me what just in case means lol grandkids aaarrrrrrggggggghhhhhh lol
iechyd da
Message 10 of 596