Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 15 & Watch Series 9 Megathread + FAQ's

Chris_K
Former Staff
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

We're pleased to announce that the iPhone 15 range is now available to order on O2, along with the Apple Watch Series 9 range, including Watch Ultra 2! See more details and shop links below ➡️

iPhone 15

Links for Pay Monthly customers
iPhone 15
iPhone 15 Plus
iPhone 15 Pro
iPhone 15 Pro Max
iPhone15-Pink-sku-header-120923.png iPhone15 Plus-Green-sku-header-120923_0.png blue-iphone-15-pro-sku-header-120923_2.png white-iphone-15-pro-max-sku-header-120923.png
Links for Business customers
iPhone 15
iPhone 15 Plus
iPhone 15 Pro
iPhone 15 Pro Max

Apple Watch Series 9 & Watch Ultra 2

Sport Band 41mm
Sport Band 45mm
Ultra 2 Alpine Loop S
Ultra 2 Alpine Loop M
Ultra 2 Alpine Loop L
Ultra 2 Ocean Band
Ultra 2 Trail Loop
41mm-midnight-alu-midnight-sportband-sku-header-130923.png Apple_Watch_Ultra_2_Titanium_Indigo_Alpine-sku-header-260821_1.png Apple_Watch_Ultra_2_Titanium_Blue_Ocean-sku-header-260821.png Apple_Watch_Ultra_2_Titanium_BlueBlack_Trail Loop-sku-header-260821_0.png
Looking for something else? Find our full Apple Watch range here

Questions?

We're in the process of updating our website and we'll include links to all relevant shop pages as they come online in the coming days. We'll also build upon our extensive FAQ's below as/when any new questions crop up that haven't already been answered.

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 1 of 369
368 REPLIES 368

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 123212 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

Great news @Iftiii 😉

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 301 of 369

Lalami1990
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I’m still waiting for my iPhone 15 Pro Max 1TB in Natural Titanium that I ordered at 1:30pm on pre order day!! 😡 I’m angry to say the least! We spend over £1,000 a month at O2 Business and it takes me over an hour to get through to someone each day! We don’t have an order page or order tracking as business customers!! 😡😡

Message 302 of 369

rachpid
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Finally got the notification yesterday that my iPhone 15 Pro Max White 256gb is on its way to me today! I ordered around 2pm on the 15th, so pretty much as early as I could. Due for delivery sometime before 1pm.

Message 303 of 369

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10256 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3018 Solutions

@Lalami1990 

Never rang 8002 or the Business CS team, and it take and hour to answer the phone... usually its answered quick although if it did take an hour,  our Account Team would know very quickly... 

I will agree the business portal is woeful for most things... 

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 304 of 369

fletch89
  • 11 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

WOW...so you ordered 4/5 days later than a lot of other people but are getting your phone earlier than them...congrats 👏 Nice to see that O2 are honouring first come, first served like all the other networks...NOT 😂

I know they're kinda just sending out whatever models and colours they can as and when they get them which kinda makes sense but also kinda sucks 😔 Fingers crossed I get a delivery notification/update today or tomorrow 🤞

Message 305 of 369

Anonymous
Not applicable

Not gonna lie here this whole system is starting to tickle my buttons. It’s one thing experiencing the systems go down…for many hours…on the day. Trying and trying all afternoon to place an upgrade order only for it to repeatedly fail with various error messages…to then FINALLY get it successfully placed and confirmed at 9:30pm on 15th…the first day… (512gb pro max black titanium)…which, according to O2’s website has shorter delays than the natural titanium version…to then watch as all those lucky enough to place their orders before you start seeing despatch notifications (which is to be expected but still annoying that they were able to successfully place their orders using the same system that was just giving me a billion error messages). But you have hope that yours will follow the same progression and it won’t be much longer, right? I mean that’s only logical…

but to then see someone who ordered AFTER you get theirs despatched/delivered before you…that’s just insulting. And really rattles my cage. What’s going on here o2? Why are you not despatching orders in the order they’re received? Under no circumstances should somebody who placed an order days (plural) after you be receiving theirs before you…

Anybody else in the same boat right now? I’ve been checking this thread daily for updates and only felt the need to post now.

IMG_0026.jpeg

IMG_0027.jpeg

Message 306 of 369

fletch89
  • 11 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Totally feel your pain mate, it really is frustrating. I've been seeing people over on the EE forum taking delivery of their phones today and they didn't order until 25/26 September and I'm sure the same will be happening at O2. It's the lack of communication and transparency that really winds me up. 

Message 307 of 369

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12125 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1126 Solutions

Issue will always be supply and demand - the phones that are being delivered may not be the same as the one you wanted so later orders could be fulfilled before earlier ones as they are available...

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 308 of 369

SmitH1y
  • 3 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Just a quick update for everyone, I placed an order on the 20th Sept for an iPhone 15 Pro Max 256 GB in Natural Titanium and I've just received a dispatch notification to say it'll arrive tomorrow! Great news for me, however, I sympathise with those who still haven't received their phones yet but have ordered before me, its quite unfair, hopefully not too long of a wait left for those still waiting.

Message 309 of 369

Ben26
  • 7 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Looks like my iPhone 15 Pro Max 256GB is preparing for dispatch (order date 18 Sept), my O2 dashboard is no longer displaying my older tariff and all device info wiped.   

Message 310 of 369