Did you mean: 

Introduce yourself on the O2 Community!

Toby
Former Staff
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Hi all,

I'd like to welcome one and all to the O2 Community! Its a great place to get advice, post your feedback and talk about your ideas for the network. If you have a question that you need some advice on, head over to the devices section or the other products and services section. You can also get rewarded for helping others as well chat about anything you like in the off-topic section.

I'm Toby, the community coordinator of the forum. I also work with Marjo who is the head of community and Marina who is also a community coordinator like me. I've been working on the community since August 2012. It's been great so far and I look forward to hearing from many more of you slight_smile

If you have any questions about the forum, suggestions or just want to have chat, please don't hesitate to give me a shout. 

Hope to speak soon!

Toby

- This is a brand new 'Introduce yourself' thread, but you can find the old one HERE

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 1 of 758
757 REPLIES 757

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Izzy, welcome to the community! Looking forward to seeing you around slight_smile

Message 71 of 758

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi folks,

I'm lazydevil69 (reall name Alison but it's boring so I use screen name tongue just want to say hi!

ld69

Message 72 of 758

PR16
Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, I've just signed up on the 02 Community and need an answer to a simple question that I couldn't find on the website.  Couldn't see where to go so here I am! 

I'm in Australia, think I need to make a call to keep my phone active but not sure of timing...is it every 6 months you need to make a paid call?  I'm just about there I think.  Too hard trying to get an answer from the website, and no live chat at the moment either.  Perhaps they are all asleep...

Thanks guys!

Pam

Message 73 of 758

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144717 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27733 Solutions
Hi pam and alison.
pam, yes a chargeable call every 6 moths to keep the sim active.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 74 of 758

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions
Message 75 of 758

PR16
Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Cheers, thanks!

Pam

Message 76 of 758

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi all

Just signed up - time to look around

Message 77 of 758

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello @Anonymous

And welcome to the O2community u will really like it here because everyone is really friendly and always try to give each other a helping hand and advice so if u ever need to talk or help just ask anyone and they or myself will try our best to slight_smile
Message 78 of 758

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions
A warm welcome to you pepsi1234 slight_smile
Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 79 of 758

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi pepsi1234 and welcome

@Anonymous said, we are a friendly bunch, we don't bite (well not after midnight anyway). If you have a question or need help please do a search. If you can't find the answer please post a question and we will do our best To help.
Message 80 of 758