Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Multiple accounts for same number

I have recently been moved over from Virgin Media and seem to have multiple accounts under different emails but the same number. I’m trying to change address as moved house but it keeps saying number attached to other account. How do I close down an ...

Wonderp23 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PAC code

Leaving O2 - requested PAC code- received with an expiry date of week. Date remains same each time requested since. I thought PAC code should last for 30 days. Why is O2 different?

Dave70 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No data/visual voicemail after SIM Swap

My mum's phone was recently stolen, we've got the new phone, ordered a 5G ESIM and had it activated. It's been a few days now and most features apart from SMS/Calls are not working, the phone won't connect to data, has no wi-fi calling, personal hots...

AlbertJ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! People I have never contacted returning my calls

I have noticed for a few weeks now that I am getting phone calls from people I do not know, and have never contacted, saying that I have called them from my mobile phone number, and that they are returning my missed my call to them. They seem confuse...

Cabbage by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Do I need to use the new SIM I received when I upgraded my plan?

I've just upgraded my SIM only plan online and the new tariff allowances are already showing on the MyO2 Account page. I've been sent a new SIM which I'm expecting in a day or 2 but my question is - do I need to install this new SIM when I get it, or...

Resolved! "Unknown Number" incoming from known contacts

Having just switched from S21 to S23, and migrated all data/contacts etc to my new handset, my incoming caller id doesn't seem to be recognising numbers from my contact list...I've watched a number of videos suggesting ways to fix this. Have tried re...

ScottS23 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Switching phone number

Would it be possible to switch two phone numbers around, one from giffgaff to O2 and likewise from O2 to giffgaff?

Llaird1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Renewing Contract

I am trying to renew my contract and you say you have sent me a link in an email but no email has been received. I have tried several times

revp by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos