Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

No signal

There has been no signal in frizington area Ca263sh for 2 days now, am not happy am paying for a phone on contract that I can’t use, unless using Wi-Fi. Please could you email carsonfen1**Personal info**when the problem is going to be solved pleaseki...

Craig23 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

International callers cannot connect to my number

Hi, I'm currently in a position where I'm applying to international positions and thus have to receive calls from international numbers (I am currently in the UK with a UK number), I was contacted by a couple of people over e-mail stating that they c...

Connor_d by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

esim QR Code

I haven't received a QR code to transfer my number  

martin31 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! In Mexico

I am about to go on holiday to Mexico. As a low volume user, I do not want to buy a Sim card and propose to turn off Roaming and Voicemail before I go, to rely on WIFI and WhatsApp. How do I turn off Voicemail, to avoid being charged for incoming cal...

Goffers by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone 12 sound

I cannot hear anyone when having phone calls or listening to voicemails. I have the volume on full and have to have it on loud speaker to hear them. I’ve only had the phone since February

Resolved! ID not showing when someone rings me

Hi There My dad has an old Samsung flip phone with no internet. He recently had to get a replacement sim for this, when he put the sim in he has discovered that if anyone rings him their name or telephone no is no shown, even though he has them saved...

DianeG1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone number in apple

I switched my number from another network a while ago. It’s the number I’m using on this account, and it works when it comes to phone calls and texts, but it seems the phone doesn’t recognise it since in the settings it’s displaying the default O2 nu...

Jakub5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos