cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I add an Esim device to a phone contract?

Popuptoaster
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, I am thinking about migrating across to O2 from 3, I am specifically interested in the 100GB 24 month airtime sim only plan.

I have a Tickwatch 3 pro Esim smartwatch that runs Gear OS 3 and would like to know if I can add it to the phone contract, sharing the same number and allowances.

I am not interested in connecting via Bluetooth as there are situations where I have to leave the phone locked in a vehicle and go miles away, relying on the watch to receive messages, deal with calls and emails etc.

I am also not interested in swapping to Apple or Samung products so if these are the only options I'll have to look elsewhere.

Thanks for any help.

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144528 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27712 Solutions

@Popuptoaster 

No sorry.

That device is not supported by O2.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
  • 144528 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27712 Solutions

@Popuptoaster 

No sorry.

That device is not supported by O2.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 4

Popuptoaster
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

OK, thanks for your input, looking like Vodaphone is my only choice and i was trying to avoid them. :S

Message 3 of 4

MI5
  • 144528 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27712 Solutions

You're welcome @Popuptoaster and sorry it wasn't good news.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 4