Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help- overseas and can’t log in

jennymc99
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi - I’m overseas with work and received a text to set up a bolt on which I am sure I already have. I can’t log into my account as ever since volt was applied the app doesn’t  work other than showing me my personal and just sends me in a circle of hell. When I go in via the website I get a warning message that the certification is out of day and may be a scam so not to proceed. I can’t turn roaming off as need the phone for safety  but also can’t afford the insane international charges if my travel bolt on is no longer working. The chat bot was useful and I don’t know what else to do - can anyone help? 

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10282 Posts
  • 56 Topics
  • 3023 Solutions

@jennymc99 

I am not getting the certificate error when I login both on laptop or my phone via the web browser..  so try a different browser or log in via https://mymobile.o2.co.uk 

Use skype on your laptop or phone and call +44 800 902 0217 and speak to customer services

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10282 Posts
  • 56 Topics
  • 3023 Solutions

@jennymc99 

I am not getting the certificate error when I login both on laptop or my phone via the web browser..  so try a different browser or log in via https://mymobile.o2.co.uk 

Use skype on your laptop or phone and call +44 800 902 0217 and speak to customer services

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 2 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144977 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27815 Solutions

@jennymc99 

Calls from your O2 phone are free when abroad.

Contact Us | Help, Support and Useful Numbers | O2

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 4

jennymc99
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you so much. Skype worked and at least Ive now confirmed I’m not being charged a fortune a day and they will fix the access fault on my account. Much less stressed now so thank you for helping so speedily after I spent 3 hours failing g to resolve this morning

Message 4 of 4