Did you mean: 

trying to leave O2

Coxyclan
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi,

I decided to leave O2 after they refused an upgrade due to failing the credit check. I went to an EE shop and the process was done in 15 minutes. Since then I have been trying to phone O2 to end my contract, which recently switched from Virgin but after over 40 minutes in a queue gave up.

Tried again today and my number has since moved over to EE and I can't speak to anyone as my number no longer exists on O2. I can log into my O2 but can't find how to leave, tried speaking to someone on the chat but keep getting the team you want is not available please call for further help, this is rediculious.

Can someone help please.

Steve

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 145053 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27832 Solutions

@Coxyclan 

As your number is now with EE, your O2 contract has been cancelled by the porting process.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
  • 145053 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27832 Solutions

@Coxyclan 

As your number is now with EE, your O2 contract has been cancelled by the porting process.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 2 of 5

jonsie
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

Be aware that there will probably be a final bill to pay

This looks like something you’d need to call O2’s customer service team about – give them a call on 202  or 0344 809 0202

Use the specific Payment management number  0800 902 0217

The opening times are:
Monday to Friday – 8am to 8pm
Saturday – 8am to 6pm
Sunday – 9am to 6pm

Message 3 of 5

Coxyclan
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you very much, thought I would have had a message confirming my leaving, but glad it's done

Message 4 of 5

MI5
  • 145053 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27832 Solutions

No, that would be too easy @Coxyclan 

You're free now - enjoy slight_smile

Currently using:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 5 of 5