Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Belarus call

I have been charged for international calls originating in Belarus ? I've not made them or know of any being made to me. Am I being hacked in some way ?

Cannot setup mobile data for Apple Watch

Iphone 7Apple watch 5 GPRS + CellularBoth running latest IOS/WatchOSIphone carrier settings up to dateWatch is setup and paired OK. When I go into the watch app on the phone to enable Mobile Data I click on Setup Mobile Data. It says "Please waith wh...

Fella by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Update

Hi,In February I made changes to my contract. I paid by direct debit 46£, now it's less, do you do this automatically or should I do something, because when checking "bill" it shows me -5£. Don't want to be underpaid.

Resolved! new sim card for my doughter

Hi, I have a family pack of 2 numbers and I need the 3 th number for my child. I wont to add her to my family pack. Please call me asap.Thank you

Provisioning

My sim has not provisioned since the 30th of March 2019. Is any body else having this issue? Or if you have had the issue before, please tell me how long it took for the services to open again? Thank you.

Markus by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Student Discount code not working?

I took out a new refresh contract a couple of days ago and was told by the lady who served me that I could apply my airtime discount later on. I have tried and tried but to no avail! I send the code to 61202 and go through the automated messages, but...

Bayleigh by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! broken phone

i was planning on keeping the phone i have and just pay the sim as my pay monthly phone was fully paid, ive since damaged the screen beyond use and now am trying to upgrade via my laptop, but i cant get onto my phone to get the verification code, wha...

Resolved! Payment dates

I am looking to change my payment date and i cant ring because my bill is overdue and 02 has stopped my out going calls.

Lynz by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos