Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! No network signal

Hi there, I was late on my bill so I was cut off today, didn't realise so I paid the full amount, my signal did not return? Its been all day..

TDF by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contract

I've just turned 18 years old and just wondering if I'd be able to get a pay monthly phone straight away

C_xlby by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SIM card

I have a 02 SIM card assigned to a mobile number but lost the SIM card anyway I can get another one

Gareth80 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill

Hi is it possible to split my bills please 

Megan28 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Order

Iv places and order got told would be here today had an email at 23.40 saying account set up but no dispatch emails

Lo61 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Calls and emails in the USA

Hi, I’m travelling to the USA and will need to make a phone call for our airport transfer. I will also have to show proof of a covid test the following day which will be an email. Do I need an international bolt on to minimise the cost?

Sue1960 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos