Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Volt bundle.

I am already a VM customer with the Oomph bundle (and virgin mobile sim) and have an O2 pay monthly contract (the device part will be paid off this month). I was wondering what the process is if I change my Virgin Media bundle to a Volt Ultimate bund...

mike_gain by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim swap

I did a sim swap And everything is working data and messages just can't make or recieve calls at all, This is so frustrating as no one can call me I spoke to the customer service and they said should be complete in next few hours it's now been over 2...

Lissaeve by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Apple Music subscription offer

Hello because of my new purchase on apple products I received a text with a link to redeem 6 month free Apple Music, when I used the link it’s saying it’s already been used ?? on my subscriptions it’s not showing on my account.

Phil3665 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lost sim card

Hi, I lost my SIM card and would need to deactivate it and order a replacement

Resolved! Phone hasn't been dispatched and no further updates

Hi I ordered a phone yesterday at 3pm website states next day delivery, its now today 3pm and still no dispatch email but only recieved and email saying we've recieved your order, you're all set. Anyway to get a update please.

Resolved! Phone contract

Tried to get a phone contract paid £20 up front..02 have sent me an email saying I need to ring them or it’ll be cancelled I’ve tried ringing numerous of times everytime I call they put the phone down.. will I ever get my £20 back?

Suzan by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Stopping old "To improve your local network" SMS alerts after move

I've recently moved a significant distance and, after updating addresses on my account, I'm still receiving the SMS alerts for work being done in my old area. I can't find any way to stop these. I tried registering on the status portal with the same ...

AllenJB by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bills History

I am trying to find my list of pdf bills.I can find them

steve_g73 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mobile data not working

I have just moved back from overseas and put my pay monthly sim in a new iPhone 13 pro. There is signal but mobile data is not working. I have tried restarting and resetting the phone and nothing is working.

BIAB22 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Help porting sim!

The 'keep your sim form' didn't work so I submitted a PAC request via live chat. I received confirmation of the port-in request by email. I wanted to speak to an adviser about this but after 20 minutes on the phone I got cut off. How long after I get...