Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Leaving O2 and Unlock Iphone 4

Hi My Contract ends on 24 MayI want leave O2 and transport my number to another companyDo i need to unclock my Iphone if i need to go on to sim only contract from other Can you help meRama

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! cancelling a discounted contract

Hi I took out a contract with 02 on a 30% family discount offer and would like to cancel the contract. would i be paying the the "discounted rate x how many months left"?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Ending phone bill

I'm on a pay monthly contract paying 13.83 a month and I have 3 months left and I'm wondering how much I could pay it all off for and where to go to do it

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to access internet

Hi I have just getting a blackberry curve 9300 and can not access the internet or set up my emails. Am connected to my home wireless internet but everytime i try and says 'unable to find requested server?' can anyone help please?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Blocked Sim

I lost my phone on friday night and got it blocked by 02. I have just picked it up from the ploice station, how do i get 02 to unblock my phone?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Travel/No Travel/Data Roaming ???

Hi there I've raked around here but nothing quite answers my full question which is: I've checked my account and O2 Travel is active - I understand what this entails and am reasonably happy with this. However, can anyone tell me if this takes priorit...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! upgrade

i can upgrade today but when i go on my account it wont let me.... HELP??????

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 2 week earlier upgrade?

Hello,I am eligible for an early upgrade in 2 weeks and I'd like to upgrade to the iPhone 5 and go on the new Refresh contract. If I go into the store tomorrow and beg to upgrade what is the likelihood of them letting me? Or is 2 weeks still too earl...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos