Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 Travel/No Travel/Data Roaming ???

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

I've raked around here but nothing quite answers my full question which is:

I've checked my account and O2 Travel is active - I understand what this entails and am reasonably happy with this.

However, can anyone tell me if this takes prioritiy over Data Roaming - Roaming charging information i've found seems to contradict the O2 Travel charges, i.e. 50p connection then free call for £1.99 per day for Travel, or pay for full call with Roaming.

Do I need to deactivate Roaming (somehow??) or will I automatically get the O2 Travel charges, which I think I would prefer.

I will use my mobile for texting UK from Spain, for possible two or three short (no more than 5 minute) phone calls, and occasionally (but not daily) check Internet for things.

There's the other option of texting NOTRAVEL which I believe removes the O2 Travel option - but would this then leave me with Roaming charges and would this be likely to work out more expensive?

Hope the above makes sense to someone!!  It doesn't to me!

Appreciate your help.

Lorac

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

If you have O2 Travel on the account then when you are in Europe it will definitely be the travel prices, so don't worry about it.

Data Roaming will be £1.99 per day. Also, phone call length doesn't matter, as long as the call is under 60 minutes, you will be charged 50p.

You can find all the costs at o2.co.uk/international

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

Anonymous
Not applicable

If you have O2 Travel on the account then when you are in Europe it will definitely be the travel prices, so don't worry about it.

Data Roaming will be £1.99 per day. Also, phone call length doesn't matter, as long as the call is under 60 minutes, you will be charged 50p.

You can find all the costs at o2.co.uk/international

Message 2 of 2