Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Simplicity problem

Hi, I received a text reminder to top up £10 by June 3rd to receive my Simplicity deal, (unlimited texts and 100 mins of calls), topped up on June 2nd and received successful top up text. Then on June 3rd received further text saying insufficient cre...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data Bolt Ons

I ran out for data this month and want to add more to get me through the rest of the month. If I change my bolt on from 1GB to 2GB, am I able to change it back next month, or will I be locked in for that rate?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can I swap to a sim-free handset?

I've currently got a BB 9900 on a 24 month contract with 11 months remaining, however I'm getting absolutely sick of my BB problems (constant black clock of death etc) & would like a different handset but to still keep my contract for the remaining m...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! lost phone help!

hoping someone can help ive lost my blackberry torch and have reported it and had it blocked. I am just wondering if who ever has it can access everything onit when they switch it on such as emails texts notes as it has a lot of very valuble infomati...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Texts to Ghana no longer being received

My daughter lives in Ghana and, till recently, I have had no trouble sending her and her husband texts. Sunday before last, I sent three or four, to both of them, and none were received. I did try Live Chat last Tue but got no help, though he did pro...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone signal Aberystwyth area.

Currently no phone signal in the SY23 area even though the network checker says everything is fine.Not the first time this has happened in the past few weeks either, starting to get really annoying now as I need my phone for work.Seriously considerin...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! When to use my PAC?

Hi all,I'm after some help for my tiny, confused brain... My O2 contract ends on 8 June. I am switching providers.My PAC is valid until 5 July.30 days notice is also 5 July. Current billing period is 2 June - 1 July.Payment for this billing period wi...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

In EU or not? Does O2 know?

I was in Turkey recently and received a text from O2 saying 'Using the web outside Europe etc. Later, I received another saying 'welcome to Greece etc...you are on the £1.99 per day price plan'. I assumed that I was using a Greek network so turned on...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! quit o2

how to I buy out of my contract? o2 are the worst service provider!!! very unhelpful!! I should never have returned to o2 and I want out!!

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! my bill

I have had an email from you telling me that i can view my bill online, but when i try it says no bill to view?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos