Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! 3G to 4G

Hi. I'm going to upgrade from my iPhone 4S to an iPhone 5S. I'm currently on 3G and will upgrade to 4G at the same time. My questions is – will I need a new sim card for the 4G functionality? If so, will that get delivered with the handset? Also, if ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Expiring Contract - Automatic price Increase?

So a couple of days ago I had a gentleman from o2 phone me and let me know my contract is coming to an end.It's a 12 month sim only contract for £20 with Unlimited texts, Unlimited calls and 1gb data. When I told him that I was going to go into store...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! transfer my number

Hello I bought a new micro 02 sim for my xperiaz and I would like to keep my old number that is in an old phone , how can I do it? by using the sim swap service?

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nearly Time To Upgrade

On January 22nd 2014 I can upgrade for free, but as usual, I have no idea what to upgrade to. My current tariff is as follows:My Phone: iPhone 4SMy tariff name: O2 600 24 monthIncludes the following: 600 any-network mins, unlimited texts, UK data all...

• 8 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! printing out a bill??

Does anyone know if its possible to print out an O2 bill without the 11 pages of accompanying details of calls made?? Its such a waste of paper and ink! I've tried to phone O2 but they're too busy to take my call, probably because they don't have an ...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancelling monthly contract from abroad

I would like to give my 30 days notice to cancel my O2 business monthly contract as I am now living in the US. My O2 gives me no option to email or cancel or give notice. Due to the time difference, and expense, I really do not want to call. I no lon...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! poor coverage around bolsover

Hi, anyone having problems with coverage around the bolsover area ? I've had a ver intermittent signal for the past few days. most of the time I can't call or text ????

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Nexus 5, Pay & Go. Keeps reminding me I have low credit/balance on calling and texting.

Hello I recently got a new Google Nexus 5 and today just setup a £10 Pay & Go tariff service but whenever I make a text or call the phone keeps reminding me I have low credit. Is there anyway to fix this so my phone can recognize it isn't technically...

Resolved! Dismal service Carrys on

Dismal 3G service continues for the 5th day website says everything is working and no issues in my area .... But that magic 3G symbol is either non existent or bumbling along on grps or edge .... Getting very disgruntled that I'm paying for something...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos