Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 27 replies
  • 5 kudos

upgrade to iphone 3gs help

hi,im now due an upgrade as of a couple of days ago and im wanting the the new iphone. In my current contract i have a great saving which retention did for me last year as i threatned to quit so going to the iphone tariff do i get special discounts s...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Need same number lost phone!!

Hey,Lost my phone couple of weeks ago but i want to keep the same number i had is this possible?? Have been a customer for years and ive still got the card that you use to top up if this helps.Thanks!

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

is wifi free for iphone

Im thinking of getting an iphone on friday 16gb or 32gb and im wondering if wi-fi is free (im dumb ) I have a wirless network at home would wi-fi allow me to connect to it and go on the internet for "free" also can i download as much as i want from m...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Not eligible for upgrade using 2210?

I just bought a new 02 phone and I have tried to use the 2210 number to register the upgrade and claim the money. However it said that I am not eligible for the upgrade after I put in my old mobile number. I cannot think of any reason for this other ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

PAC code port in time limit

Hi, I am currently on Vodafone with a few more months til my contract ends, but I want to keep my current number and dont want to pay the £100 to end my contract early and on top of that carrying on paying my line rental for the last few months. So I...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade/Retentions. New IPhone.

My current 12 months contract is due to expire on Sunday.I currently pay £42.50/month (but usually run over) and I am a gold priority customer,and although I was eligible for upgrade @ 9 months the helpful customer service rep I spoke to advised me t...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Justify your iPhone 3GS Costs

Hi,I bought an iPhone 3G on a 24 month contract in April. Having recently seen the iPhone 3GS i was contemplating upgrading my iPhone 3G to a 3GSHowever i can not justify, I would like you to justify to me, paying out £1,044.23pThis is broken down as...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

3g and pay & go help

Hey guys.I'm currently on the o2 unlimited Pay & Go, paying £15 a month using a 6300. I am however, getting an iPhone 3g or some other 3g enabled phone for my birthday. Now, I've looked at the serial number on my sim card, and it does not end in 3g.N...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

MMS settings for Android

Does anyone know what the working MMS settings for Android are - specifically the HTC Magic but I gather G1 will also work.I've tried all the regularly posted settings and not a single one works. Have any Android users out there successfully got it w...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos