Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Told lies

In September a salesman called me to gfet me to switch from P&G to Pay monthly. He said I could have a new phone after 3 months. This is not really true. I can only change my phone if I go onto a more expensive deal. As he initially convinced me to s...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SIM card security compromise

Hi, I don't usually post here anymore, but just wondered if anybody knows whether O2 sim cards are amoungst those manufactured by Gemalto, which are now known to have been compromised by GCHQ. If so, can we have them replaced with non-snooping versio...

• 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Need to cancel my rolling contract asap

my phone is broken- has been for 3-4 days- i've been trying to contact o2 about cancelling my rolling contract however for a few weeks as my phone hasnt been working right for months- And i've used the links people have provided to cancel my contract...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Something of a pickle!

Hi, I'm new Ok... So I topped up £30 to have £15 credit as it automatically purchased the £15 bundle after my second £10 top up!!!...I needed the £15 credit to just submit an unlock iPhone request, that's done. It says I'll get a text in 14 days.... ...

• 25 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! sim swap

I reported my phone as stolen and in my local 02 shop the assistant arranged a sim swap into another phone. However I am unable to send texts, make calls etc from the new phone. Does a sim swap take effect immediately or is there something else I mus...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! huawei e3131 dongle

I just unlocked the huawei e3131 dongle, I bought a O2 broadband sim.I have registered the sim, In My O2 products and services, it says huawei e3131s-2 When I try to connect it says, Connection failed. The profile is invalid. I have search the forums...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

re upgrade

My phone is due for upgrade fairly soon, I had a call from aerial sayin they are part of 02 and said about me having just new sim, although at the time I said yes I have not received sim but had email saying that I should of had new phone and or sim ...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

upgrade cancellation?

So, I got a samsung s5 upgrade on friday and on friday eve realised that I do not get signal where I live on this phone. It isn't a phone fault, as someone else has the same problem. And, if i go outside I get a full signal. My old handset gets 3 bar...

• 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! minutes

How many minutes have I used talk time each month

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos