Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

What is the best option for data?

Hello, Could you please tell me what would be the best option on a contract for data. I have sim only with 1gb right now but somehow this is running out very quickly on my phone, I'm not sure how it is being used so quickly, I had a 1gb and 3gb dongl...

DerryJohn by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Why am I suddenly being charged for VAT?

I upgraded my phone recently and I have just checked my bill and they are expecting me to pay £7 for VAT? Never had to do this on my old contract? Beginning to wish I had left O2 they are useless!

Kazza1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Will I have lost phone features if I go from iPhone 6 to HTC then back 2 months later?

Hi there, if I was to upgrade from an iPhone 6 to HTC M9 then some what later down the line I sell the HTC and I then go back to iPhone, will i still get the same functionality or will I lose some things as Im on an HTC contract? Or is it just the sa...

Leebroath by Level 3: Thinker
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 refresh - no new phone?

My O2 refresh iPhone 5c is paid off in sept. Do I need to get a new phone. If i don't can I stay on the same tarif I am currently on? Just asking because all the new tariffs are double the price of my current one. Thank you in advance. If I do have t...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! unlatching

Why are O2 taking over three weeks to unlatch my phone? Has anyone else having the same problem?

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Final bill

Hi guys just had my final bill in from O2 and they owe me £22.08 I've filled in the form can anyone tell me does this usually go smoothly thank you

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

disconnected bill

I have given 30 days notcied, 24th March. My account shows as disconnected. I have what I expected to be my final bill and it includes a tariff charge for April to May. Is this correct? does this mean I will have my normal minutes data for May as wel...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New sim cards

I've had a Sony Xperia J on contract for 12 months. No probs until a couple of weeks ago when I could not get the network.Phoned help and a new sim was deliverd 2 days later. Inserted sim, nothing happening with the phone. Ok the next step is to take...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! nhs discount

hi, recently joined o2 on a pay monthly contract. kindly assist in getting my nhs discount

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! billing date

goodmorning all this is my second month of my contract and signal service price is great but the only problem is they take payment on the 30th and i really need it to be the 7th every month due to pay going in. would it be possible to change and how ...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos