Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! My number disappeared after I upgraded my wife's sim card

Hello, My wife had an iphone3 and was given an iphone 4 so I got a new micro sim and using "My O2" transferred her number to the new P&G microsim in the iPhone 4. That was OK but then my own iphone 4 stopped working (presumably because I screwed up u...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! my 02 numbers

Hi does anyone know how i can change one of my o2 numbers please

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Chat Help System is Pathetic

I have spoken to 4 people on the chat help system, and of those 4 people, only 1 has actually done what they said they would. Really? Twice in the last 3 days I have asked for my SIM to be activated, been promised it would be activated in the next 24...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Signal Issues! 4G, 1 Bar, no calls, texts or internet?

I'm having an issue with my phone and found some interesting stuff which i would like to know if anyone else has the same problems. I have raised this with o2 but fobbed off many times so hopefully a group of people reporting it might give them a kic...

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PAC Code Help

My pay monthly contract ends on 16th June and I'm choosing not to renew my contract and switch provider. I spoke with 02 yesterday but ended the call slightly confused.Do I gave to give EXACTLY 30 days notice in order to not receive any exit fees? I ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data Charges from Bermuda

Had a short break with the wife. We went on a Dutch dash sailing from Hull to Europoort on Wed night. A day in Rotterdam visiting Keukenhof Gardens and sailed back on Thurs night from Europoort lading in Hull on Friday morning. I have now data charge...

• 43 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Rewards not forthcoming

O2 sent me a message saying I would get an extra £20 allowance if I topped up once by 8th May.I topped up on 5th May but no £20 allowance has been added.Where is it?

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

upgrade

im upgrading my phone, already sold my old one. to order my phone online it says enter the verification number sent to your phone. i dot have a phone to check and its not sending through to TUGO. help

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos