Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! other

Hi,I have a question,a few days ago an agreement made with you,I got a phone,tablet with a new number,but i dont really he is responsible is the ability to switch it easier to remember,can you choose?what you have available? greet Klaudia Wisniewska

Resolved! Upgrade: Will I get new phone AS WELL as a new sim card?

Hello, I've been an O2 customer for almost 2 years (end of July) and have recently lost my phone. It must be somewhere in my house but I can't seem to find it. Rather than waiting for it to turn up, I thought I might just pay a little bit more and ge...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancelling during the cooling period - first month refunded?

Hi, I've had a friend who recently has taken out a contract through Carphone Warehouse with O2 - but they've made a mistake with the contract as they had an offer with the iPhone 6 handset cost being cheaper than usual with a code - but it didn't wor...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to get my O2 numbers

Hi I don't know how to add my O2 numbers to my account can anyone help me please? Thanks

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Nothing showing in My Account

Hi all, How soon after porting in to O2 should I start to see details in my account. All it shows at the moment is O2 Wifi and nothing else. Screenshot below shows what I see. Thanks.

My Account
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Swapping 02rewards(contract)to my pay & go?

Can I put my rewards from my contact number to my 02pay&go number/ sim/handset? since my rewards on my contract runs out on the end of the month and is only £3.00 as I've just started my new contract!

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Combining balances

Is there any way to combine the Pay&Go balances from 2 SIMs onto 1?I guess the answer is no...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No data as soon as we leave the house (BA14 Trowbridge area)

This first became apparent a few years ago, I think as long ago as 2012. As soon as I would leave the house, next to no signal, none of the apps able to connect to my data plan. I'm pay monthly 3g O2 600 24 month tariff. It's not my phone... My wife ...

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! early upgrade

hello! my contract ends in 8 months but i decided to upgrade it earlier, I paid what is left till the end of my old contract + upfront coast and got my new phone. But I didn't like it so after 3-4 days I returned it and came back on my old plan and c...

• 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

£610 stolen by o2

Hi everyone, I am writing an official complaint to o2 but I wanted others to be able to take my experience into consideration before purchasing an o2 Refresh deal. I have 3 contracts all with o2 and I wanted to get two phones, one for a relative and ...

• 41 replies
  • 0 kudos