Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! 4g unlimited+?

Hi everyone, I have the above, A 4G Unlimited+ contract for 24mths. Can someone tell me if this is an unlimited internet tariff? (probably a dumb question!) Reason being, I've just noticed I have a 2Gb bolt-on and don't know why! Cheers.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Payg data bolt-ons too small

With the new Big bundles on payg e.g £25 for 4gb i find it odd that o2 have not increase the size of the data bolt ons once you have used all the included data the data bolt ons have been the same size for years and not increase on my EE payg account...

la7 by Level 4: Observant
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! xperia 4g power down

i cannot power down my new xperia, only reboot to safe mode or cancel - help please!

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

02 are really bad

Delays. lack of service, lack of signal (for 2 months) no response from 02 - all these summarise my experience of being with 02 - probably the worst mobile phone company in the uk!

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! HELP! Renewing tarriffs before anniversary

Okay so i recently topped up and received the 3000 "unlimited" simplicity texts, i used them all and now wish to get the £10 big bundle, can i cancel my current tariff to activate a new one before aug 10th or do i need to wait for it to auto renew?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Moving abroad with Pay and Go

Hi. I'm moving abroad in September - a long-term move, and was just wondering what is best to do with my phone. I'm currently on Pay and Go. I will be moving to Spain, and have heard that O2 have an equivalent/sister company in Spain. Is it possible ...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Over Charged??

Just received my bill... 158£!!?...So we booked our first girls holiday a few months ago to Turkey, Just days before we flew we found out about the events that happened in Tunisia, I know Turkey is 'apparently' a safe place to travel to according to ...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Adult contact

About 18 months ago, I paid the £1 to lift the restrictions, but due to a begging call, got my number changed, managed to get the adult restriction lifted from the new number, but today I found it's been put back in place. And as the contract is a re...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I want to pay my bill

I want to pay my bill but my my incoming and outgoing calls have both been disconected , and I don't have a landline could you lease call me

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos