Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Leaving O2

I moved away from O2 to 3 six months ago. Happened for some reason to look at my O2 pay monthly account today, and found there is still a credit balance on it. I bet if it was a debit balance they would have claimed it quick enough, but the credit ba...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cannot Topup

I bought a PAYG phone earlier today, and have tried to top up via 4444, and online, but repeatedly tells me there's a problem. Can I get some help with this asap please, as I'm without a phone and need one.

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! o2 Open discount

I work for Tesco and a few workies have told me that we get an o2 discount. One of them said it was 30% however o2 are saying it's only 15% while other advisors are saying it's 30%. I can't seem to find anything online that states either one for defi...

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Newphone

Hi I would like to know if I am getting my new phone today as I have been wait all day

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 02 rewards

hi anyone know the score i recieved a txt few days ago saying my rewards balance as of december was 2.50 and that i could claim them from the 21st of december 2015 but nope keeps saying i cant claim.........Helpppppp xx

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Trying to report a fraud

Hi, I appear to be the victim of identity theft and have had two phone contracts taken out with O2 in my name at a previous address. I am trying to report this to O2 but can't see how to do that via the website. I spoke with someone over live chat bu...

• 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim confusion

Help!!!Im about as technical as my 89-year-old nan and im only 35.My samsung note 4 is smashed. Its too pricey to mend. My dad has an iphone im gonna borrow for a few weeks till im sorted.Can i get a free o2 sim to fit the iphone?If so, once i go bac...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! !!

my contract phone is in my ex boyfriend mums name. I pay the contract every month into her account which will then be obviously withdrawn from hers. When I have issues ie need to make a claim on my insurance it's kind of a "tricky" one because she is...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Topped up and its dispeard

I topped up on the 9th november. it warned me on the 7th december to top up to get the call time data and texts again. I then bought another 10 pounds and topped up on the 9th of december and said it wouldnt activate until the 11th december. I got mo...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos