Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! 02 rewards

hi anyone know the score i recieved a txt few days ago saying my rewards balance as of december was 2.50 and that i could claim them from the 21st of december 2015 but nope keeps saying i cant claim.........Helpppppp xx

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Trying to report a fraud

Hi, I appear to be the victim of identity theft and have had two phone contracts taken out with O2 in my name at a previous address. I am trying to report this to O2 but can't see how to do that via the website. I spoke with someone over live chat bu...

• 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim confusion

Help!!!Im about as technical as my 89-year-old nan and im only 35.My samsung note 4 is smashed. Its too pricey to mend. My dad has an iphone im gonna borrow for a few weeks till im sorted.Can i get a free o2 sim to fit the iphone?If so, once i go bac...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! !!

my contract phone is in my ex boyfriend mums name. I pay the contract every month into her account which will then be obviously withdrawn from hers. When I have issues ie need to make a claim on my insurance it's kind of a "tricky" one because she is...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Topped up and its dispeard

I topped up on the 9th november. it warned me on the 7th december to top up to get the call time data and texts again. I then bought another 10 pounds and topped up on the 9th of december and said it wouldnt activate until the 11th december. I got mo...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How do i pay this bill?

Hi,Due to getting confused over Christmas costs, my DD for pay monthly/device failed. As I only have a basic bank account, I do not have a debit card and so cannot pay using that method, and can't find any information about paying via online banking....

• 34 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone 6s

How much would it be for an iPhone 6s on O2 without paying monthly. I'd rather pay for it altogether instead of paying 47-54£ each month but I'm not sure how much it will be

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Why wont O2 take my money!!!!!

I have 5 family mobile phones, all bought at different times. The easiest method for paying them (for me) is online. I always do this on payday for obvious reasons.O2 have changed their system for online payments and the result is that whenever I try...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! o2 Refresh Issue

hey I wonder if any one could offer their opinion on this matter below. I'm on a Pay Monthly o2 Refresh 24 month contract, expiring Sept 2016. On November 30th I noticed an offer on the o2 homepage that offered o2 about experiencing 30gb on iPhone 6s...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! cold called and Mis sold a contract and now I'm in a mess.!!..thanks o2

Right..ive been an o2 customer for years,even used to work for o2 when The Listening Company ran the call centres.So I was cold called directly from o2 last month and offered a new phone and contract.I was interested,had about a year left on my exist...

• 24 replies
  • 0 kudos