Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Call/text/data records & VAT receipts on PAYG

Apparently I have to pay £10 (not sure if that includes VAT as the person on 'chat' avoided the question I asked three times) to obtain a record of (a) itemised calls/data/texts and (b) VAT receipt for these. It took an age to get the person to under...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Another phone with iPhone contract

Hi all, I recently took an iPhone contract, but due to my own stupidity it recently got damaged. I was just wondering if I can take the SIM card out of my iPhone, and stick in a new phone (not iPhone) and it would just work the same? The new phone is...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! data allowance on wifi

If I connect to the internet through my home wifi does this still useup my data allowance?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! change mobile number

how do i simply change my mobile number as a friend put my mobile number in a chat room on the internet i want to do this on line but cant seem to chat to an o2 guru live anymore

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! simplicity in 2023?!

I tried to changemy Pay as you Go tarrif from Simplicity no allowance to Simplicity unlimited texts - I was then met with a page saying that my tarrif will change on the 25th of April 2023? It was the same last night too. I'm guessing this is just a ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Closing an o2 account

My ex partner got a contract phone a while ago which was contracted to her name.We split up and I took over payment of said contract. I have since tried everything in my power to try and get the details changed. My ex partner has called on several oc...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! URGENT HELP

HI IM IN SOUTH AFRICA, NEED TO CANCEL MY CONTRACT IN THE UK! PLEASE HELP

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! combine international tariff with domestic tariff?

hi, i am new here. activated a sim card for international calls. now, i want to combine it with a domestic tariff , meaning the both tariffs in a same phone number. Q1: can I ? and how to ?Q2: what's the cost of top-up? if i only need to top-up £16.5...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim Swap

Just got my new Galxy Ace 2 with a new USIM on PAYG. I was planning to take my PAYG sim from my old Nokia and slot it in, but it looks like its just a 2G sim (the old punch-out sim holder card just says GSM on it). So now I am going to use the sim sw...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos