Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! cancelled line

hii had x2 accounts - 1 is active while the other isnt - i have only just realised and saw a email saying i have to pay 400 for my devise - i was wondering if i can have that line re-connected etc and how to do it.

Mirza1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung Gear S3 LTE on O2

O2 recently sold the Samsung Gear S2 classic 3G, but this is no longer available. This has a new type built in Esim which has to be enabled remotely by the network provider.Samsung have now released the Samsung Gear S3 Frontier LTE. 1: Does anyone kn...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! leave O2

HelloI would like to leave O and get a PAC codethank you

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Close one of my number on my account

Hello I would like to close one of my number on my account and buy the number to go to a different provider looking forward your answer

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! disconnection

im asked for £7 for my bill, payment to reach by 2nd jan (yesterday) yet iv have been disconnected since yesterday !!! 02 site wont allow me access to a guru and phone tells me im not connected to 02. how do i contact them. i do not have a working ho...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Have I been accepted??

Hi, I have been a pay as you go customer for many years with O2. However I have decided to change as a pay monthly customer and get the phone I have had my eye on for ages. I ordered a new phone yesterday and I received lots of legal documents straig...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade

Due to upgrade my Samsung tablet. When I go on to upgrade. It says to either ring the 0800 number or 202. Anyone know why this would be? Did not have this when I upgraded my phone.

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SIM Swap

How do you do a sim swap on pay and go when the original sim is lost so unable to get the security text sent via the website. Do I need to call?

Curr946 by Level 26: Upbeat
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bolt ons

I have a one off bolt on for extra data on my pay monthly phone - does the charge for the bolt on get added to my next bill or come out separately from my bank account?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone says 306MB -- O2 says 500MB. How can that be?

Hi, O2 says I've used up my 500MB allowance for my billing period (from 2nd to 2nd of each month) whereas my phone says I've used 306MB from the 2nd December. I'd understand a few % difference but this is over 60% more. How can this be? Has anyone ex...

bmarton by Level 1: Joiner
  • 19 replies
  • 0 kudos