Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

🚀£20 Voucher Reward With The Priority Beta App Testing Adventure🚀

Hey everyone! Exciting news! We're on the lookout for enthusiastic Virgin Media O2 customers to be part of our Beta testing group for the Priority app. The goal is to help us find any issues and continue to improve our app’s performance. What's in it...

Dave-O2 by Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! International Favourites Bolt on

Hi Guys, i need some help please.When I try using International Favourites my minutes I get a message on my mobile saying 'all rejected'. On the O2 site, when I then go to 'manage my International Favourites Bolt on', I receive an INCORRECT error mes...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unknown bill, can't solve the problem ... Can't get loan ...

Hello, using O2 broadband and O2 mobile phone by contract both and never missed payments but .... Can't get loan from the bank because I have missing payment from O2 and still current balance: -34£ my credit score is very poor, can you please solve t...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay monthly £22 a month

So, like I said, I just got a new contract for £22 a month -600minutes, 750mb and unlimited texts.. but when i log into myo2, it says I have 60 minutes - i.e, i used 25 on a call, so now it says i have 35 left... Why is this? is it just an error on m...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Easter Flash Sale!

Sansung Galaxy S3 free at £27 a month! with 600 minutes, unlimited texts and 750Mb of data. Ends 10th April.

perksie by Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Phone didn't disconnect - getting £20 bill - O2 not helpful

I rang my wife for a 30 second call who is also on O2. I thought the call had cleared but it did not and it looks like the call stayed open for 1 hr and 45 mins (I have 50 minutes allowance). I contacted O2 via web chat yesterday as the excess charge...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 failing to refund the handset cost for a returned handset

Does anyone have any information on why O2 is taking disgustingly long to refund me the handset cost which I returned 5 months ago? Is this a general practice? I took out a Samsung Galaxy S3 refurb on On and On contract early november and returned th...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bewdley - DY12 - No signal or data service

Site 20361 doesn't seem to be working properly. 2G signal if at all, with non-existant signal in town centre. No data service full stop. iPhone, iPad or mobile wifi tablet. Any ideas?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Claiming Rewards!

I have saved up my rewards for months and I roughly saved up to £16. When I claimed it today, I only got £2. Where the hell is the rest of it!Not happy!!

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! bolt on

how do you delete bolt on

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos