Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Transfer my account to my son

I am trying to transfer my account to my son, who is old enough to have his own account now. But this is proofing complicated. Has anyone else tried to do this?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Mast problem, now over a month

Signed up for an O2 contract recently. Checked coverage for my area and good 4g available indoors & out. But since the 17th October only managing just 2g at most as it's telling me there's a mast problem in my area. Paying a monthly fee for not a lot...

MarkH217 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! MyO2 Showing 2 Mobile Numbers

I have just purchased a new phone early on my 24mth contract but have a new mobile number showing on my account. Is this normal? O2 have offered to buy out the rest of my phone so I thought why not. It looks like I have two separate contracts which i...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Mobile data

I've topped up for 10£ and there hasn't been any data added. What can I do to have data again?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Free number

Is 0344 number free? Ramon

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! use old number

I am a new customer. I just filled in the "keep my number form" yesterday. However after I finished, there was no feedback to me in any form: no text, no email. I wonder whether the process of transfering my old phone number to the new phone is going...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Account details

I need to change the contact details on my account. I have recently upgraded my phone, the account is currently in my fathers name. However, now the direct debit is in my name therefore i would like to recieve the emails of my billing and have the co...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Which package for best data when Europe roaming

Hi, I am living in Ibiza and have an O2 Pay and Go Sim , which I use occasionally and when visiting The UK. I want to go on an extended trip around Europe next summer and want to access data for mail and streaming away fro WIFi hot spots. Can O2 offe...

• 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Tablet not picked up but online looks like i have it?!

Ordered Samsung tablet as my upgrade when i went to pick it up i couldnt remember itunes password i asked to pay the £40 but told i needed to open phone. Couldnt get password and phone wouldnt fully charge was on nights .. recieved text saying my 7 d...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos