Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! text or FaceTime whilst in USA

Hijust some advice please. My daughter is going to the USA for a holiday. She has an iPhone, what’s the best and cheapest way for us to stay in contact ? She’ll have WiFi at her accommodation so would it be free to FaceTime or WhatsApp rather than te...

Flossmac by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Am I covered with a warranty?

Got my upgrade in December 17. I was walking in the rain, when my phone rang. Attempting to answer it with gloves up, I dropped the phone and it got wet. I've dried the phone completely and it turns on. But when I try to tap on anything on the screen...

Resolved! No Service

Hi anyone having this problem I am based in Bedford and all day my iPhone has been down saying no service any one else in this area phoned o2 they say there is a mast down but I am not sure of what there saying, been 12 hrs.

Decorator by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! text message downloads

i have been sent a text message which needs downloaded but my phone keeps saying unale to download. How do i retrieve the message

ortho1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can I access the numbers i texted whilst abroad?

Hi,does anyone know if you can get the actual numbers you texted whilst abroad, not just the message centre number it goes through? the 2 numbers i got whilst away are 07802000332 and 07785016005, can i get the original numbers?Many Thanks in advance...

Rae44 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Balt on

Hey! I just bought a Balt on of 8gb but it’s still not showing. Is that normal? Thanks!

Ewa1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancel contract

So here goes.I have an o2 contract which ends on the 13/03/2018.My husband uses this contract but has just got his own contract with o2 but wants to keep the number from my contract.I know I will need to call and get a PAC code and then he rings and ...

Jembur21 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Call goes to voicemail

Someone at work tried to ring me today and it went to voicemail, and i got the missed call text. I had signal so not sure why it never rang. Anyway when i got home i thought i would test it using the landline. Most times it rings, but occasinally it ...

paulbacon by Level 7: Part Timer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 reseller offering >30GB business account

O2's business tarriffs appear to top out at 30GB/month which after anayalying a couple of months at my client (who has a very slow ADSL link) isn't quite enough. 50GB would be ideal. Is there a reseller who uses the O2 network who can offer a contrac...