Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Service

still cannot get signal after 24 hrs even though you say the system is working perfectly Bn2

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Early upgrade

Hi guys. I have 220 left on my O2 account and I am wondering if anybody has managed to haggle with O2 so as to get a new handset and contract by paying a reduced final payment on their. Im my case I am trying to avoid paying the total of £220Thanks

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Giving a months notice on my contract

My date for a months notice was yesterday , no live chat and no one answering the phones says 1 hour wait. Sent a text saying about ending my contract etc still,no,reply how do you get through ?

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Is my tariff a 4G one?

Sorry if this is a silly question, I'm halfway through an O2 unlimited 24 month contract. Is this a 4G contract? I thought it was but where I work ( south Derby area) is now in a 4G area but I'm not getting 4G showing on my HTC one M7. Of its not, ca...

Sammy_boy by Level 6: Acolyte
  • 25 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Travel data app

I have just discovered from my latest bill that I am paying 1.66 per day for this App which I do not use and do not recall buying. Please firstly cancel the App and stop charging me from now on and secondly provide me with documentary proof that I pu...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Paid O2 refresh fee, still being billed on old Tariff

Hi, On 22 Sept I paid the Refresh fee to upgrade to an Iphone 6 and change contract. I was under the impression this Refresh fee would be paying of the remainder of my old contract minus the one remaining bill I had left. I then paid my remaining bil...

• 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New Phone Delivery And order tracking

I orderd a new phone on a pay monthly contract last monday i was told it would be deliverd first thing wed but no phone has arived i was given a number to track my order with but apparently you need to know your new number (witch i beleve was suppose...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

paying for my iPhone and upgrading my account

Spoke in detail to a Ami today. All details are on my account. Need to just pay for myiphone upfront cost £199 and confirm my monthly package before 10pm tonight as want phone tomorrow. I was told by Ami it would be easy to do on line but have been t...

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

When does '£20 extra credit' only mean £10? - when O2 are involved!

I recently ordered a new Pay&Go sim from O2.I then recevied an email from O2 which stated 'Top up now to get £20 credit.Don't forget you can still claim your £20 extra credit when you top up your new sim by 10th October 2014.'It also stated 'Min £10 ...

harryw66 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Discount

Hi I work for Tesco's and the online Guru told me I get 30% off my tariff, will I get 30% off in store or only online ? Des

• 41 replies
  • 0 kudos