Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! j1media fraud

getting unrequested charges from j1media, anyone know how to action getting them stopped and refunded?

j1media by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can send text, can’t receive, o2 baffled by it too

Hi my problem basically is I can send texts on my iPhone 7 but cannot not receive them and same with majority of calls. Have tried another sim in the phone and works fine. Have tried sim in another phone and same problem occurs. I’ve tried resetting ...

MichaelOc by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New sim not working after 24 hrs what can I do

My Phone was lost or stolen in Doha Airport when I got uk I get from 02 store new sim they put in other phone for me and said it will activate in 24 hrs . Still no good what do I do?

DENCOY by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Frustrated by O2 who simply don't seem to want to help

Hi there. I am hopeful that perhaps someone can shed some light as to why O2 don't seem to want to help. I am an existing customer on a pay monthly, nearly at the end of a 2-year contract and currently being bombarded with calls etc asking me to upgr...

sparkle777 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Qzink

Hi all can anyone help I have been charged 2 lots for £3 to qzinc what is this?

NAT by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Voicemail Not Working

Hi, I joined O2 moble after Talktalk closed shop a few weeks ago. All seemed ok until I got a voicemail message. I can’t retrieve this nor can I set up voicemail reception. My phone is an I phone 4s on a pay monthly subscription. An O2 adviser told m...

sammeg by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 insurance

The accident insurance is a terrible. I’ve paid for it every month for 6 years and today I finally tried to claim from it. Not a big claim. Just a cracked screen, something that would cost maybe £20-£25 to fix in two hours. So after 40 minutes on the...

Geeb by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade not registering

Hi, I upgraded my phone and tariff last week online, my order came through and I collected my new phone from my local O2 store no problems. However, when I checked on My O2, my old contract was still live on there. I tried to put my O2 Open discount ...

Resolved! O2 and credit checks

Hi guys. So my phone has just been broken for to water damage. I resorted here to apply for a new phone because I have a contract on this network for my son. So I applied and they want a deposit for £300. (Baring in mind I’ve just broken an iPhone SE...

Ebritton14 by Level 3: Thinker
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

No 4g in the usa

I can’t seem to get WiFi/4g access in the USA last week or this week. Why is this???

Sambyron by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos