Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Sim

Hi I just upgraded to the iPhone 8 Plus from an iPhone 6s Plus and I haven’t received a new SIM card so I automatically just switched my SIM from the 6s plus to the 8 plus and when looking at my o2 bill on the app it’s still showing iPhone 6s Plus an...

Danrawrr by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 insurance

Ok. Hi guys. It sure if this is a bit of an ask but I pay £8.50 for insurance for an iPhone X. My friend apparently got a used phone (not sure if he’s with o2 but might be). I wanted to know whether the phones are new with o2. On my bill it’s accdama...

Resolved! Changing to Tesco Mobile who use O2 Network

Hi!My current 24 month 02 contract ends 17th September. When usinhg MyO2 app it says i can upgrade now. As Tesco Mobile use O2 Network can i take advantage of the early upgrade or do i have to wait to 17th September?ThanksDave P.S. completely happy w...

Resolved! Free Tablet with Samsung S9+

I have had my Samsung S9+ for 3 weks now & i recieved an email on Monday 30th saying my order is being processed & i will recieve the following day between 8am & 6pm. I have still not had this tablet & as its an automatic email i cannot reply. I have...

Steven by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Family Discount on Wrong Account

I signed up to a SIM only plan, then my wife did. I text LOYALTY to 21500 and had a reply to say it has to be done from the lead account and not mine?! I did this from my wife's account and she had a reply to say the discount I currently have is bett...

JAY81UK by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 3308085223

3308085223Has anybody had charged at £3 a time. £15 this month and I haven't a clue what it is . In my invoice it's says TVMltcst

Stamey by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Tablet not redelivered

Hi, so i would call up , but honestly i have been calling up since around the 16th July about this and called about 10-11 times roughly up to this dateThe back story is the free tablet that was supposed to come with the S9 Plus, was listed as deliver...

Resolved! Have upgraded tariff - how long for it to transfer over?

Hello Last Monday I upgraded my o2 phone tariff to a sim only o2 tariff. When I log in to check the status of the order, it just says 'in progress'. I used the 'chat' on here to speak to one of the customer services people, who said 'don't worry, it ...

Shazia by Level 1: Joiner
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

signal issue

Hellogot a major signal issue. spoke to 02 several times but they cant see a problem. Lived here for 20 yrs and never an issue, 4 phones in the family and same signal issue.Ive a j5 which i believe can have issues but rest have different phones.i rec...

ytre by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos