Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Roaming

Do I have to register for roaming when abroad?

cookie47 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

double of the bill

hello I posting this as I had four payments come out but I paid my phone bill two days before the date by my bank card and then today the bill by direct debit came out again and it leave me with no money so is there any why to be refunded the money b...

gazman23 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade

HiI’ve just upgraded my phone online about 5 mins ago and i was wanting to use a £100 off voucher I need to cancel and reorder the phone any1 know how I can do it?

Resolved! Unexpected charges

Just checked my account to see when I'm going to be charged every month. I've been charged £1 something for messages. Don't know why. I'm supposed to have unlimited texts as part of my plan, but I've been charged. Can someone help please? Don't know ...

Melanie by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Billing

HelloDid any one get there bill discount for our interupted service last year.My wife and i had a txt to say our bill in january of febuary bill would be reducedBut nothingKind regards

Steve2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! surname change

i got married and need to change surname  

shirl15 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Looking To Get Phone Unlocked Urgently

HiI am looking to get my phone unlocked as a matter of great urgency as going abroad on Tuesday at short notice.I have filled out form to request this but says can take up to 7 days.I would be extremely grateful if someone can assist me to get this d...

moving mobile supplier, bit confused with pac code, how it works

Hi there i would like some knowledge please, my contract is up on 31/3/2019 and after being with 02 for about 12 years i have decided its time for me to move to another network. I have read i need to get a pac code from 02 to keep my number , If i gi...

leea12345 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Switching from PAYG to Pay Monthy

I recently came back to O2, having gone to Three when the merger was going to take place. I started off with a PAYG sim for a month whilst I looked at my usage and chose a tariff for PM. So stupidly I thought it would be straightforward to switch ove...

ST2020 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 13 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! O2 have ruined my girlfriend’s credit rating

Today my partner received a letter from Lowell Portfolio to say they have purchased a debt for £32.98 from O2. This is the first she has heard of this debt, which is absolutely astonishing as presumably if O2 were owed money, they should have contact...

BenD by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos