Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Text message issues

Every text I send this morning arrives with relevant person, they reply etc but then 10 minutes later I get a ping on my phone saying that the message could not be sent but it did.It's doing my head in, any suggestions?

GiJane101 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! unlocking phone

I am travelling to Thailand and am thninking of unlocking my 1phone to use an incountry SIm.Will I be able to still use the O2 sim card?

Sue3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Device plan reset

I cancelled my upgrade on the 14 day cancellation policy I sent the phone back yesterday. I rang up today to get them to cancel it and put me back on my old tarriff. They said it would take 24 hours.My minutes texts and messages have gone back to my ...

Resolved! Cancel tarrif but keep device payment

Hi I am looking to cancel my tariff contract as I have moved abroad and will need to buy a new sim for a new number and to be able to get 3G/4G here, but I will still need to pay monthly for my device payment, I couldn't find a way for cancelling the...

Resolved! Change my O2 Spend Cap

When I took out my plan, I chose to have a spend cap on my account. How do I change the amount that I set? I'd like to increase it by a tenner to pay for my Apple Music subscription via O2 Billing.Thanks in advance for the help!

Resolved! Cancelled Order Still Out For Delivery

I ordered the iphone 11 on 14th September. I then cancelled the order on the 18th September. I was told by the woman that the order had been cancelled as it wasn't yet dispatched as it was on pre-order. I was also told to wait 24-48 hours before I ca...

Resolved! Swapping number to new sim

What's the process for swapping a number from an existing o2 account to a new account? I currently have an o2 refresh and will be settling the device plan tomorrow. Can I just cancel the current contract and swap the number over as normal? Or is ther...

BJackson by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Is this a scam O2 website?

Hi all,Got some replies on gumtree and one was from a EU mobile number and it became clear that the person was a timewaster.Got a message from "O2" this morning that I have sent a text to an international number for the first time and to login and ch...

Resolved! Slow 4G on Trains?

Due to a job change I now have to regularly travel from Southend on Sea to London via Train (c2c). Annoyingly the 4G speed is terrible. I tend to have plenty of 4G signal, although it's very slow to the point where it's taking 3/4 minutes to load for...

TMinside by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Travelling in Turkey

When travelling in Turkey with my UK phone which bolt on will be the best, International calls, texts etc @£3 or Internation data, texts etc at £4.99 per day actually used

SylviaCG by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos