Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Call From O2 Fraud - No Caller ID

Background. I joined O2 a month ago, and PAC'd across my old number. On Wednesday, I got a call from - allegedly - O2 Fraud which had no caller ID. The caller didn't address me by name. I was told that an attempt had been made to purchase an IPhone X...

Argus by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Netflix offer sky q

With regards to the 6 month free offer, how does it work with skyq? Skys info says that once you've entered your netflix details they get in touch with netflix and the monthly payment is taken with your sky subs. This offer states that after the 6 mo...

Simon2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can’t get network

I have o2 mobile and I cannot get onto my network. I have tried searching networks and even when o2 comes up and I press on it, it won’t connect. Now there is no o2 available. There are no reports of network problems in the area..please help

Christina by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Failure to receive calls from EE network mobile

Recently joined O2 with SIM only monthly contract as with previous provider could not access mobile data but now I do not receive calls from my friends on EE network mobiles. Checked initially with O2 shop who cannot think of a reason for this proble...

Alex49 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Replacement sim

Hello, Im trying to o0rder a replacement sim chats not working and i cant find another way to order one on line can anyone point me in the right direction? Thank you

debs1312 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Issue Redeeming Free Screen Replacement

Has anyone had any issues with redeeming free screen replacement?I was contacted about an upgrade a year ago and chose to stay with o2 rather than leave as I got a free screen replacement and the 1 year upgrade.But after trying to redeem I'm told the...

ConorC by Level 1: Joiner
  • 22 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade confused

When offered o2 over the phone, i trued to get a pay monthly contract phone but instead was offered a monthly sim with an upgrade in 3months. When I checked my o2 upgrade options it said I had to wait 6months I want to know why I was told something d...

Hannahm by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Rolling over data

Why does o2 not roll over our data that we pay for

Rh89 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Direct debit. Set up

Hi. I would like set up direct debit for bills but how ? Who can help me ? Thanks

Bart by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! UPGRADE

Am i due an upgrade xxxxx xxxxxx

SUE1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos