Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Blue light card

Hi there, I was wondering is someone knows how to apply your blue light code to your airtime plan to get 25% off. I was told just to do it on the app and put in the code bit I can't seem to find the bit to go on to.

No Network

I have no network coverage for 24 hours - please advise ?

Liz19 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Virgin SIM not working

I was a Virgin media customer until the swap over to O2. Suddenly this evening my iphone is showing the “No SIM” in the corner, I have no idea why. I was never sent a new SIM card when O2 took over, so I still have one with the VM logo, although my s...

Eden222 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Charges for premium texts I don't recognise

I have charges on my current bill for two premium texts (each £1.50) outside my allowance. I don't recognise these and I want to block any others to my phone. Can you help? I am concerned that I'm acquiring charges from texts I can't control. Esmond ...

Esmond by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Is O2 customer service the worst in the UK?

So, I joined O2 in Feb as part of a package with Virgin. Since then it's been constantly a battle and nothing has been fixed.First off they messed up migrating the number. It took several calls and they were stroppy with me for asking. Next they mess...

chrisj1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 17 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Number blocked

Can I pay my bill please

Emmanuel by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unknown Direct Debit payment

I have a monthly direct debit payment to O2, but I have no idea what service I am paying for, and I don't know how long this situation has been going on. As far as I am aware I do not have any accounts with O2 either landline or mobile

Bemac1952 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! changing my contract

I want to delete one of my 2 phones from the contract

Mc9 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cant see my contract on my O2

Hi I cant see my new pay monthly contract on my O2. I migrated my old O2 number on monday. My new deal is £18 a month.Thanks.

Wilson1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos