Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Swapping numbers over

I've recently got a new phone on O2. When getting the contract I put in my old number and the PAC code I got from EE so I could keep the same number, my phone arrive yesterday, not set it up yet but on my O2 the number is still the new one, does anyo...

O2 6 month Audible subscription

My 6 month - free - Audible subscrition ends in a few days. How do I stop it automatically rolling into a paid-for subscription? Thank you

MB2020 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problem upgrading

I'm trying to upgrade my phone but when I go through the process on the website the "Go to Basket" button is greyed out so I can't complete the purchase. What do I do now? Have tried calling customer support but upgrade support not available until 10...

Restrictions

HiI spoken yesterday with a member of your team, told them my current situation regarding COVID 19 and made them aware that I’m delayed on money ATM but I’m due my payment from my new job 26th June , I asked if they could keep my services on an they ...

Resolved! eSim

Hi there,How do I order/activate a current number into eSim card please. TIA

TT by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Moving credit from one bill to the other

I have over paid my airtime bill a few months back and was wondering if I am able to transfer that credit from the airtime bill to my device bill.

TomRowe by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Disney+ log in

Hi all, I upgraded my phone recently and added the free Disney+ for 6 months extra. I've been and claimed the offer via My O2 but when I try and log in to Disney+ it says I'm not subscribed. Also, there was an offer on when I upgraded - spend £20 on ...

Resolved! Ported over from ee

I ported over from EE, my EE service has stopped now but O2 has not kicked in, I e waited nearly 3 days now without any service. How bad is this? Vmim close to cancelling and going back to EE

Suresh53 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New Phone not arrived

Hi All, ordered a new phone for my daughters birthday, I know with all that’s going on I’ve left loads of time (nearly 2 weeks) but nothing has arrived, can’t get through to anyone on online chat or via Phone, can someone help please,Order number: ms...