Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Nano sim replacement

I need a replacement nano sim for my new phone as my old sim is a micro sim.It cannot be made into a nano sim.I want to keep my old number.Everything online is telling me to visit my local o2 shop which i am unable to do in lockdown as my nearest sho...

Resolved! Customer service number

Can anyone please tell me the phone number for customer service 

Bmc1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changed number

I have kept my o2 number for almost 20 years. it use to be a contract number but I switch it to pay as you go. o2 encouraged me to switch back to contract, I agreed on the condition I get to keep my number. after switching to contract, what I thought...

Elvis by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Excessive call charge

I've discovered that for the last 3 months that despite my mother and I both having pay monthly contracts with O2 that when she has been calling me she has been being charged for this to a quite considerable amount. No other number she has been calli...

DavidJM by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hi

My current contract coming to end

Aliu by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changed IPhone X to iPhone 12

Just changed from iPhone X to 12 . All data transferred across but 12 is using cloud and old X is still on 02 network (can not access 02 app from 12 )

Blue light card discount

Why is the blue light discount not accepted with certain phones? I’ve just upgraded to an iPhone 12 pro but the discount is on airtime plan not device. Seems unfair!

Nao by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PAC code

i want to give my PAC code

chetan by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 PAC Code

Hello everyone, I was just chatting to an adviser on the O2 Chat feature however I wasn't able to get a definitive answer. What I want to know is, if I obtain my PAC Code, can I then give this back to O2 to open a new account. The reason I ask is bec...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 5g

Just got my new iPhone 12 but using the same sim from my old iPhone XS. Told me in the shop that I could get 5g with the same SIM card but cannot seem to pick it up. Do you need a new SIM card for 5g

Dodds by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos