Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Cancel a SIM only contract within cooling off period

I am trying to cancel a SIM only contract within the 14 day cooling off period. In a word - nightmare! Two 30 minute calls, both cut off by Customer Services once connected. Messages via Facebook and Instragram - no response. Am about to post a lette...

MelB1234 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Nightmare Switch Up Service

Has anyone else had an absolute mare trying to use the switch up service. I've previously put a complaint in about it which they came back to me and resolved as much as they could. Pretty much admitted the process isnt up to scratch for the customer ...

New contract

I've updated my contract just want to know if it has gone through because if I go into my o2 app in my basket it has a different gb than the one I've sorted out and it's saying I have to pay £449 up front

Laurene by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Poor service

Extremely poor customer service my phone number does not work yet I am still being charged for a bill and I have tried calling was put on hold for over an hour was passed around to every department then was disconnected

Gj77 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 5G boosted sim

I have received a call asking if I would like to be registered for a 5G boosted O2 sim. Is this a scam or a real thing?

Mm21m by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim unlocked

Hi I was wondering if my phone is unlocked or if I have to get it unlocked for sim change

Tk45 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Using my phone in mexico.

Hi all, I'd just like to clarify something. I have travel inclusive as an 'extra' not a 'bolt on'. I'm going to Mexico in June. Am I correct in thinking I'll be able to use my phone as normal whilst out there, data wise, with no extra charges as long...

Resolved! esim showing no service on iphone 15 pro

I got this phone today and set everything up after work, since I upgraded from my sim only contract to a handheld contract I was able to transfer everything from my iphone 7 to my new iphone however even though the esim is installed I'm getting no se...

02 premier service

Why am I been changed £33 for premium service which if you check I have never used at all so do not understand this I am 72 years old and can not afford bills like this, we don’t use our heating at our flat as we can’t afford it and eat at the same t...

Fatima52 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos